Sunday 21 August 2011

Nail Art: glitter stripes with scotch tape

My cousin took advantage of me during her last vacancy and I made her this nail art using the scotch tape technique, the habitat of Nailside and Chloe, my scotch tape muses! My cousin was veeeery happy for this and she told me couldn't help but stare at them at the beach, in and out of the water, and this thing has given me an idea, useful for the future... Maybe... I have a question for european readers: do you know a store where I can buy Milani polishes for her?







ON TOP
ESSENCE - BLACK AND WHITE LE - 01 BLACK OUT
Love love love this black polish. It's a slightly satin finish, almost matte, and the formula is very good.
RIGHT HAND (PICS ON THE LEFT)
THUMB:
● MILANI - RED SPARKLE
INDEX:
● CHINA GLAZE - MISTLETOE KISSES
MIDDLE:
● FUNKY FINGERS - ICICLE LIGHTS
RING:
● MILANI - BLUE FLASH
PINKIE:
● KIKO - 278 MICROGLITTER DARK ORCHID
LEFT HAND (PICS ON THE RIGHT)
THUMB:
● MILANI - GOLD GLITZ
INDEX:
● ZOYA - CHARLA
MIDDLE:
● SINFUL COLORS - FRENZY
RING:
● MILANI - SILVER DAZZLE
PINKIE:
● CHINA GLAZE - ICK-A-BODY

0 commenti / comments:

Post a Comment

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: