Saturday 30 July 2011

Pastels Skittles!

I was always saying to myself to make a pastel mani, and always I didn't. Why? I should go out with this every day!!! I suffered a bit when I had my remover pads on my hands. ç_ç



CHINA GLAZE - LIGHT AS AIR - THUMB
I love the entire Up & Away collection, inspired by one of my favourite movies ♥ More, I love pastels when they are so delicate like this pale lilac. Sweet but still no sugary. I absolutely advice this polish.
COLOR CLUB - TAKE ME TO YOUR CHATEAU - INDEX
One of the best formula I ever tried! Opaque in just 1 coat, you will be able to apply this polish without any effort and with precision. It's not so "famous" as polish, and I guess it's absolutely underestimated. This is very long last, but less than other polishes. Amazing, really!
CHINA GLAZE - LEMONFIZZ - MIDDLE
Copy/paste review from Light as Air :P and add: this one is very long last polish.
ESSENCE - MULTI DIMENSION - 70 MAKES ME WEAK - RING
This shade is very delicate and I like it a lot, but the application is not good as its color: it was a bit tricky, so I had to use a lot of polish for the best result. I also caught a brush flawed... Bad brush could be the reason for bad application? Maybe... Lucky me! XD A good news: very long lasting polish.
CHINA GLAZE - RE-FRESH MINT - PINKIE
Copy/paste review from Light as Air :P and add: this polish starts to be a bit thick after one year, but it's still enough easy to apply. Another long lasting polish.

2 comments:

  1. I think that Up & Away is one of the best collection ever! My favourite ones are Light as Air and Four Leaf Clover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with you! Nubar made another amazing pastel collection recently, but with more pale shades. Up&Away is still my favorite, by the way!
    Your blog name it's... So... ROTFL! X°D

    ReplyDelete

Scrivi un commento / Write your comment: